SAUER 404 SELECT
Superior performance guaranteed.
The SAUER 404 Select stands out from the crowd with its laser-grained walnut stock. The outstanding features of the S 404 — such as its full modularity, adjustability for four different trigger pull weights, individually adjustable trigger blade, ergonomically perfect manual cocking, and the SUS SAUER Universal Key combination tool integrated into the front sling swivel base pair up with the 404’s Laserline wood graining to make it a real eye-catcher!
PREMIUM COMES STANDARD
- MAX nutwood stock
- Laserline wood graining
- Aircraft grade aluminum receiver
- Integral scope mount bases
- Perfectly placed ergonomic manual cocking
- Trigger pull adjustable to four weights: 550 g, 750 g, 1000 g and 1250 g (1.2, 1.6, 2.2 and 2.7 lb)
- Individually adjustable trigger blade: 8 mm (.31 in) range in length of pull and 5 degrees to either side
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- MagLock magazine safety
- Receiver surface hard anodized in matte black
- SUS combination tool integrated into the front sling swivel
- .243 Win
- .270 Win
- .308 Win
- 6.5 Creedmore
- 7 mm Rem
- .300 Win Mag
- 8×68 S
- .338 Win. Mag
- .375 H&H Mag
* Factory ammunition highly recommended.
Find a SAUER Partner anywhere in the world.