SAUER 100 CLASSIC
Superior performance guaranteed.
With the S 100 SAUER raises the standard for entry-level rifles. The compelling features of the S 100 include an adjustable single-stage trigger, three-position safety, hammer-forged original SAUER barrel, a famously smooth SAUER bolt, and MAX stock with the geometry taken from the premium SAUER S 101 and S 404 models. The SAUER 100 sets a new standard for rifles in its class.
PREMIUM COMES STANDARD
• Classic model with dark-stained beechwood stock
• Neutral cast for both left- and right-handed shooters
• Cold hammer-forged original SAUER barrel
• Three-position safety
• Three-lug bolt head
• 60-degree bolt lift
• EVER REST action bedding
• Trigger adjustable from 2.2 to 4.2 lbs
• Double-stack magazine
• 5+1 round capacity in standard calibers
• 4+1 round capacity in mini and magnum calibers
• Suitable for all Remington 700 scope bases. We recommend the SAUER Hexalock mount.
- .223 Rem
- .243 Win
- .270 Win
- .308 Win
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 7 mm Rem. Mag
- .300 Win. Mag
- 6.5 PRC
* Stocks and barreled actions NOT sold separately.
* Factory ammunition highly recommended.
Find a SAUER Partner