SAUER 100 LWT CF AG COMPOSITE
Superior performance guaranteed.
The SAUER 100 raises the standard for entry-level rifles. The compelling features of the S100 include an adjustable single-stage trigger, three-position safety, German Cold Hammer-Forged original SAUER barrel, a famously smooth SAUER bolt, and now paired with an AG Composite Stock. The NEW S100 LWT Carbon Fiber AG Composites Stock is Carbon Fiber Cerakoted, Fluted, and Threaded.
PREMIUM COMES STANDARD
• CERAKOTE coating on barrel
• Action and bolt knob
• Neutral cast for both left and right-handed shooters
• Cold hammer forges SAUER barrel
• Three position safety
• 60-degree bolt lift
• EVER REST action bedding
• Trigger action from 2.2 – 4.2 lbs
• Double-stack magazine
• 5+1 capacity in standard calibers
• 4+1 capacity in mini and magnum calibers
• Barrel length: standard 22”, magnum 24”
• Suitable for the SAUER HEXALOCK mount
- .308 Win
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 6.5 PRC
- .300 Win. Mag.
* Stocks and barreled actions NOT sold separately.
* Factory ammunition highly recommended.
Find a SAUER Partner