SAUER 404 SYNCHRO XTC
Maximum high-tech, minimum weight.
The new SAUER 404 Synchro XTC is the newest flagship of the S 404 series. Its carbon fiber stock makes it the absolute lightest of all premium rifles. Carbon fiber – proven in aviation, space travel, motor sports and athletics – ensures that it tips the scales at less than 2.8 kilograms (6.1 lbs). The hand-layered carbon fiber stock, which is cast and sealed in synthetic resin, stands out both with its low weight and its extreme rigidity and recoil absorption. Thus is the SAUER 404 Synchro XTC the measure of all things.
- Carbon fiber Synchro XTC stock
- Infinitely adjustable stock comb
- Fully modular rifle concept
- High-strength aluminum receiver
- Scope bases integral with receiver
- Perfectly placed ergonomic manual cocking
- Trigger pull adjustable to four weights: 550 g, 750 g, 1000 g and 1250 g (1.2, 1.6, 2.2 and 2.7 lb)
- Individually adjustable trigger blade: 8 mm (.31 in) range in length of pull and 5 degrees to either side
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- M15x1 muzzle thread
- MagLock magazine safety
- Receiver surface hard anodized in matte black
- SUS combination tool integrated into the front sling swivel
- Miniatur universal tool integrated into the rear sling swivel
- .243 Win
- .270 Win
- .308 Win
- 6.5 Creedmore
- 7 mm Rem. Mag
- .300 Win. Mag
- .338 Win. Mag.
- .404 Jeffery
* Factory ammunition highly recommended.
Find a SAUER Partner anywhere in the world.