SAUER 404 CLASSIC
The perfect entry into the big leagues.
The classic wood and metal construction leaves no room for doubt that the owner of an S 404 Classic believes in the values of traditional gunmaking.
- LUX stock in Grade 2 figured walnut
- Aviation-grade high-alloy aluminum receiver
- Perfectly placed ergonomic manual cocking slide on the bolt shroud
- Easily replaceable bolt head makes switching from Standard to Magnum calibers a snap
- Twin ejectors for a precisely perpendicular ejection pattern
- 6-lug bolt locks directly into the barrel
- Jeweled bolt body
- SAUER Quattro trigger with choice of four trigger pull weights: 550 g (1.2 lbs), 750 g (1.7 lbs), 1000 g (2.2 lbs) and 1250 g (2.7 lbs)
- Infinitely adjustable trigger blade with 8 mm (0.3 in) adjustment range for length of pull and a left-to-right swivel range of 5 degrees
- SAUER Universal Mount (SUM) integral to with receiver for an extremely low build height
- SAUER universal key (SUS) integrated into the front sling swivel for forend and buttstock removal, barrel removal or replacement, and selection of trigger pull weight
- MagLock magazine safety
- .243 Win
- .270 Win
- .308 Win
- .30-06 Spring
- 8×57 IS
- 7 mm Rem. Mag
- .300 Win. Mag
- 8×68 S
- .338 Win. Mag
- .375 H&H Mag
- .404 Jeffrey
- .404 Jeffery
* Factory ammunition highly recommended.
Find a SAUER Partner anywhere in the world.