SAUER 100 PANTERA
Superior performance guaranteed.
The S 100 PANTERA redefines long-range shooting by combining pure precision in a compact size. With ergonomics at the fore, SAUER provides a highly efficient, yet elegant platform for long-range shooting. The compact 20-inch fluted and heavy-weight barrel offers multiple shot consistency.
The adjustable cheek piece in combination with the recoil pad, which is adjustable sideways and in height makes the rifle the perfect fit for any shooter. The sculpted palm swell of the pistol grip provides an extremely natural shooting position for first round hits at the longest ranges. Next to the ergonomic features of this new S 100, the coating is purely top of the line, with the barrel surface and action coated with CERAKOTE. Plus an ultra-rugged coating protects the underlying laminate wooden stock and adds a tactile grip.
Together with these assuring features, the PANTERA benefits from the award-winning characters of the S 100 responsible for the worldwide success of the model, which includes an adjustable single-stage trigger, three-position safety, cold hammer-forged original SAUER barrel and the famously smooth SAUER action. All of these features set the standard at an affordable price for long-range shooting that others can aspire to.
PREMIUM COMES STANDARD
• CERAKOTE coating on barrel and action
• Tactical cone alloy bolt handle
• EVER REST action bedding
• Trigger adjustable from 2.2 – 4.2 lbs
• Double-stack magazine
• 5+1 round capacity in standard calibers
• 4+1 round capacity in mini and magnum calibers
• Suitable for the SAUER HEXALOCK mount
• Bipod adapter at the forend
• Muzzle thread M17x1 as standard
• Available calibers: .223 Rem.;.243 Win.; .300 Win. Mag.; .30-06 Spring.; .308 Win.; 6.5 Creedmoor; 6.5 PRC
• Barrel length: standard 20“/ magnum 22“
• Taper: 0.75”
• Surface barrel and action: CERAKOTE “Black Recon”
- .223 Rem
- .243 Win
- .300 Win. Mag
- .30-06 Spring
- .308 Win
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 6.5 PRC
Find a SAUER Partner