SAUER 100 FIELDSHOOT
Superior performance guaranteed.
The perfect target, competition or varmint rifle: The S 100 FIELDSHOOT is the perfect choice for maximum precision. The FIELDSHOOT persuades from the outside with a durable wooden laminate stock with a dark oil finish. The stock is not only dynamic looking but most importantly it is completely adjustable to meet the needs of every shooter. The adjustable cheek piece is made of a robust synthetic and in combination with its recoil pad, which is adjustable in height and angle, this makes the FIELDSHOOT a precision-guarantee. At the heart of the 24-inch match barrel is a 0.87-inch taper, which ensures maximum precision, balance and the right weight for any type of precision shooting.
PREMIUM COMES STANDARD
• Tactical cone alloy bolt handle
• 60-degree bolt lift
• EVER REST action bedding
• Trigger adjustable from 2.2 – 4.2 lbs
• Double-stack magazine
• 5+1 round in standard calibers
• 4+1 round capacity in Mini calibers
• Suitable for the SAUER HEXALOCK mount
• Bipod adapter at the forend
• Available calibers: .223 Rem.; .243 Win.; 6.5x55SE; 6.5 Creedmoor; .308 Win.; 6.5 PRC
• Barrel length: 24”
• Taper: 0.87”
• Surface barrel and action: matt blued
- .223 Rem
- .243 Win
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- .308 Win
- 6.5 PRC
* Stocks and barreled actions NOT sold separately.
* Factory ammunition highly recommended.
Find a SAUER Partner