SAUER 100 CHEROKEE
Superior performance guaranteed.
The dream of owning a perfectly camouflaged hunting rifle, which resists all weather conditions becomes reality with SAUERs new S100 CHEROKEE. The contour of the rifle fades due to the modern Woodland Digi Camo in almost all backgrounds, making the CHEROKEE the perfect choice for spot and stalk hunting and all those who are hunting on close range. All steel parts of the rifle are coated with CERAKOTE in “Tundra Green” for uncompromising camouflage but also impeccable weather resistance. The soft touched stocks finally ensure a perfect grip under all weather conditions.
PREMIUM COMES STANDARD
- CERAKOTE coating on barrel; action and bolt knob
- Neutral cast for both left- and right-handed shooters
- Cold hammer-forged SAUER barrel
- Three-position safety
- 60-degree bolt lift
- EVER REST action bedding
- Adjustable trigger from 1.000g up to 2.000g
- Double-stack magazine, 5+1 round in Standard calibers and 4+1 round capacity in Mini and Magnum calibers
- Suitable for the SAUER HEXALOCK mount
- Ultra rugged ERGO MAX synthetic stock
- Available calibers: .223 Rem.; .243 Win.; .270 Win.; 7mm-08 Rem.; 6.5×55 SE; 6.5 Creedmoor; .308 Win.; .30-06 Spring.; 8×57 IS; 9.3×62, 6.5 PRC; 7mm Rem. Mag.; .300 Win. Mag.
- Barrel length: Standard 560 mm, Magnum 620 mm
- Taper: Standard, 17mm (0,67“)
- Muzzle thread: optional M15 x 1
- .223 Rem
- .243 Win
- .270 Win
- 7mm-08 Rem
- 6.5×55 SE
Find a SAUER Partner anywhere in the world.